Sunday, June 19, 2011

AYUSA's group on facebook+me being nervous about Italy=hours on facebook talking to other exchange students.

Bethany:
true that :):) sometimes it seems like if everyone took some time out of there lives to expierience other cultures the world might be a little more peacefull...
Me:
well everyone has to start with a group of people right? maybe were leading the way for everyone to experience this:P
 
All these exchange students that I have met through this facebook group are all a GREAT bunch of people, and most seem to have similar interests and views as I do, as far as the world goes and learning more about it. (obviously since they are going to go travel it alone for a year, they must be at least a little interested)
 
SO..
for some boring information..
I have started my global student class.. yay? I looooooove writing essays and stuff.. mah fave <3
its pretty informative though, and I've learned quite a bit so far.. even though I'm only three modules in.

(even though I've been working really hard for like 5 days now, haha)
 
I just wish it was September 10th already so I could be in Italy!
 
that's all for now errrrrone!
 
parlare con te presto!:)

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment