Monday, September 12, 2011

Interesting Moments..

So here I am!.. in italia..
This is probably one of the best things I've ever done for myself.. as much as I absolutly miss everyone at home, and despite all the frustration with not being able to speak the language and the goofy mistakes I tend to make.. it's SO fun!

Just earlier today I made a mistake of saying there is "one big misquito" in minnesota, by saying a singular version of something plural.. sounds harmless but believe me..everyone notices and laughs..haha

I went shopping today in the beautiful town of Carpi.. oh and they had these funny escalator (sp?) thing where you actually took your cart on an up and down slant.. pretty interesting:P
but another interesting thing.. they sell alcohol EVERYWHERE.. wine beer liquor.. you name it! the mall, resteraunts, shops..e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.  so that's pretty interesting

p.s. they have a mcdonalds here.. :/
anywaayyyy.. so yeah this whole time change thing is starting to bug me. its hard to talk to anyone when Ive got to stay up until 2 in the morning to do so, either that or get up REALLY early. so I'm working on figuring that whole deal out:/ so sorry if I havent replied to a message of yours or talked you like I said I would..believe me.. I'm trying!!

buuuuuut yeah its like 10:00 and I need to study some italiano before bed..so I gotta get going..I'll write again soon! (probably off of my ipod seeing as I dont have a converter for my laptop :/)

Buona notte!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment