Saturday, September 10, 2011

I have arriveddddddd..

I'm tired, I'm sick, I'm a lot things but most importantly...I'm IN ITALY.

and yeah..it's everything I expecting plus more:)

my host mom and dad are sahweet, and my sister is as well..so I'd say this is a good kick off!.. even though I am starting to get extremely frustrated with the fact that I cannot speak fluent italian..its difficult to be surrounded by people you cant understand and vice versa..hopefully this will be fixed sooner than later.

anyway for the people reading my blog to see what I'm up to..today I unpacked (which took an agonizing 3 hours), I chatted with my host family, I ate supper (chicken, salad, and gnocchio, which is this really good bread deal), and now am about to study italian until I fall asleep..

tomorrow though! I am going to go for a relaxing run through Novi as soon as I wake up and then my host mom is taking me to this activies thing to see some things Italy offers and such in the Piazza..then my host family is taking me to a pizzeria. pretty sahweet:)

school starts in a week so I've got a week to bust my butt learning italian before I get to sit in a room and stare at a dot on the wall for five hours because I've got NO idea what they are saying..

but yeah I'm extremely jet lagged and tired and junk (considering my time is 9:20 while at home its about 2:20..I'll bet that doesnt help too much) so I'm about to hit the hay..

g'night erryone

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment